Easiest Way To Root

Easiest Way To Root

NewKingroot v5.0.1
DESCRIPTION
 • Easiest Way To Root Your Phone Without PC with Kingroot

TESTED AND WORKS ON
  • Cooper i7
  • Lenovo s60
  • Samsung Note
  • Almost Work To All Phones

WARNING!!!
  • Although this method is save, but it has risk and may be voids your warranty!
  • Not sure..., try on Bluestacks

LET'S DO IT
  • Download latest Kingroot | DOWNLOAD BUTTON BELOW
  • Install to your phone, ignore warning massage
  • Open Kingroot, swipe up and tap Try it

 
How To Spoof Your Devices


  • Tap Get Now to begin and wait until finished



How To Spoof Your Devices

  • Done, you are now SUPERUSER :)

HOW TO UNROOT

 
  • Open Kingroot and tap menu
  • Open General Setting and tap Uninstall Kingroot
  • Tap OK to continue and wait until finished

  • Reboot your phone
  • Done!

Share on Google Plus

About dadasdasdas

My name is Subha. I’m interested in computer science, music and literature. Computers first appeared in my life when I was fifteen. Then I had got my first computer. I remember myself thinking, that it was the best thing in the world. I was playing it whenever I could but some time later, I noticed that I could do a lot more things with the computer, for example programming. So, I have started my graduation in Computer. Later i have decided that I can spread my knowledge among peoples. So, I have started blogging.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: